Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A small Update

So, once again, I've been silent for ages. I tend to read a lot of other people's blogs, but I seem to forget to actually do something about my own. Well here are a few new things that I did in the last while:

Also, I have actually started on my way to animation! I have enrolled into the new school created by the one and only Jason Ryan, iAnimate.net, and have been doing my Workshop 1 for the last 2 months. Here are a few things to show my progress. Hope you enjoy!

A Ball Bounce:

A slightly more fun ball bounce:

Different Weights exercise:

TOTS (Thing On The Spring) Jump:

And this is the latest anim I am working on, so it is still a WIP:


That's it for now! Time to get more things going!

3 comments:

  1. These are your first tests? Really excellent! Good sense of timing and weight, very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the kind words, Uli! Not exactly my first tests, I did some basic ones before, but truly very basic ones (you can have a look at more on my vimeo which is linked through the videos above). I just started attending iAnimate.net, a great little school started by Jason Ryan, so a lot of this was with some help of the instructors. But still, thank you very much for dropping by! By the way, where would it be possible for me to maybe purchase some of your original artwork? I am absolutely stunned by what you are creating, and I would be honored to have a piece hanging on my wall:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dima, I'm surely not competent in this field, but this drawing are far superior from your works I saw last time. Great progress, keep going! =)

    ReplyDelete